The purpose of Great Lakes Kingdom Ministry is to continue the mission of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ by seeking and saving those which are lost; to equip the saints for the work of the ministry. We proudly accept this Kingdom Building mandate with joy, to boldly proclaim the good news of Jesus Christ and to see this region liberated from the yoke of sin and bondage. GLKM’s heartbeat is to create an environment conducive for the spirit of God to dwell with His people and to mature the body of Christ to advance the Kingdom of God throughout the region, country and ultimately world. Our mindset is to gather, build and rebuild, encourage, confirm, equip and release believers into purpose.
“Equipping the Saints; Advancing God’s Kingdom” To perfect the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ: Till we All come into the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ.” Ephesians 4:12-13
The vision of Great Lakes Kingdom Ministry is to create an atmosphere conducive for the spirit of the Lord to dwell and we are transformed by his glory. We will accomplish this by teaching the saints to praise God until he shows up, then with great intensity worship him until the glory falls. In atmospheres of high praise and worship kingdom purpose is released and lives are revolutionized.
Our vision is to cultivate and develop agents of social, economic, political and spiritual change. We endeavor to create an apostolic house that trains, activates and releases the saints into their God given call which is to impact the world by advancing the kingdom of God.
- To establish a new kingdom sound in praise and worship.
- To create an atmosphere of breakthrough and victory.
- To release sound biblical truths full of revelation for this generation
- To build strong family units that will worship and grow together.
- To cultivate a generation of prophetic voices that will speak the will of God without compromise or fear.
- To empower the body of Christ to demonstrate the power of salvation through victorious living.